Hi there, I am Alexis! I’ve been married to my best friend since 2011 and we have 2 beautiful daughters, Anaxandra and Isabella. I’m a stay at home mom and serve in ministry full time beside my hubby.
Here are a few things about me:
– I love the outdoors
– I enjoy the rain and big storms more than most people
– I love to read
– I love being alone and having quiet, but I also thrive on fellowship and hosting people in our home
– It is my biggest dream to enjoy an extended vacation in Switzerland with my family
– Being creative is part of who I am
– I would love to own a family farm one day and be surrounded with animals, a huge garden, and wild and free kiddos
– If I could accomplish one thing in this life it would be to raise my children with a deep love of Jesus; to love and respect people, to serve wholeheartedly, and be brave wherever he leads them. If I’ve done this, then I served Papa well in all aspects of my life.
Some of my favorite things in life are:
– Good food