I’m so happy you’re here! I’m an actress and acting teacher who loves to keep busy with a wide variety of projects and work. My favorite thing to focus on is my Young Living business because it truly is the best way I can help others. My husband, Andrew, and I have been married since April 2014 (just 6 months after we met) and I am the bonus mom to our adorable son, Jake, who has Angelman Syndrome. I first got started on my Young Living journey because I was interested in how I could help boost Andrew’s health while he continues to battle a brain tumor – now I use them more than I ever imagined! I’m so grateful to our Heavenly Father for his guidance at every step of my journey!
– We have a fur baby, Yoda, who is a girl kitty and the last of three siblings. She’s the best snuggle buddy I’ve ever had.
– Cooking! I love to cook and I’m pretty good at looking in a pantry and fridge and whipping things together without recipes.
– I am a huge dork. My silliness often helps confuse people on my age, but shouldn’t be mistaken for an inability to be serious.
– Christmas is an obsession of mine and I have been known to start listening to Christmas music six months early…or more. Don’t judge.
– I’m in love with Tolkien– the books, the films, the trivia.
– Crafting is another thing I love to do, including drawing, NOT scrap booking. I just don’t like it.
– I rarely buy things for myself, which is a problem I’m working on. I still have clothes I wore in high school (I graduated almost 20 years ago). I’ll buy things for everybody else before I’ll buy for myself.
– I eat garlic and onions like there’s no tomorrow. And limes; especially with Mexican food – a bite of taco, a bite of lime.
– One of my goals is to soon have a home to decorate and yards to garden in. I cannot wait!
I’d love to know how I can help YOU achieve your health, well-being, and happiness goals.