Hi friend, welcome! I am Bethany (for those of you who don’t know me). I am a wife to John and mama to Gray! We have two fur babies: Goliath & Haley, and are completely those dog people. We currently live in Orange County, CA and have been married for a little over four years. I am an absolute home body and love Jesus with all my heart. I founded The Dewdrop Collective three and a half years ago, and we currently have over 1700 beautiful friends in our oily tribe!
– If I could watch only one show for the rest of my life, it would hands down be Gilmore Girls
– I love taking walks when the sun has a beautiful glow and it is falling over the trees perfectly
– One of my favorite things about growing up, is the traditions my family has created that I can now pass on to my own family one day
– Animals are one of my favorite things in life! I am completely smitten with them!
– I have a passion for books and when I find one I like, I will stay up all night wrapped up in the story
– I love, love, love, snow and how romantic it feels (of course that is when I am on vacation and get to sit cuddled up by the fire looking at it from inside)
– I don’t wear much jewelry, but there is something magical about a little blue box
– I have an obsession with boots and scarves
– I don’t go many days without having either coffee or tea and I collect Starbucks mugs (the collection being from all over the world). I love the memories connected to the mug I am drinking out of.
– My camera is an extension of who I am and growing up I would carry photo albums with me everywhere I went. Memories come to life with photos and I want to always have a camera close by to savor the moment.