Kylie Mae Schilhab
Hello, my name is Kylie Mae Schilhab! I have been married to my awesome husband Michael for 3 years now and we have four crazy critters doing life with us. We have a spastic cat named Severus, a sassy rabbit named Phoebe, a happy bird named Charlie, and an energetic mouse named Barry to keep us entertained on a daily basis.
My husband and I have the wonderful opportunity to lead worship together at our church in Westminster, CA and I love that we get to serve in ministry together. I am also an elementary music teacher at a small private school as well as a private piano teacher to many students. Although I spend my days teaching music, my passion is really technical theater. I am often involved in my local community theater as the Stage Manager for productions. I got started with essentials oils when I was working on a play and felt completely drained from it. I knew I needed to find another way to support my body on a daily basis, and essential oils have been such a blessing for this workaholic.
Here are a few random facts about me:
– Our house is full of a ton of nerdy memorabilia: I love all things Star Wars, Harry Potter (Hufflepuff!), and LOTR!
– Animals are my favorite things in the world and my husband has to stop me from adopting all of the animals I see.
– I love to read and spend way too many nights getting sucked into books!
– I thoroughly enjoy cooking and baking for my family and friends.
– I grew up going camping once a month and am always itching to go on a trip.
– My dream is to one day take a nice long trip to Ireland!